Τρίτη 2 Ιουνίου 2009

First look into the world of Analog Sound

A couple of months ago, if you asked me what are my thought on vinyl records, I would mostl likely start laughing about the idea and probably make a smart comment like... hey man.. it's 2009... come on... who wants to hear chicks,clicks and all the other noises coming out of dirty records when you can have the perfect clarity of crystla clear audio coming out of a good cd.

But then... well... , I started to look into it in more debth and putting asside my prejudice I decided to give it another chance just to see what all the fush is about that has all these so called audiophiles, raving about the beauty of analogue and how much overrated is the digital sound.

well lets see... is it worth it? going a step back in time and choosing vinyl over cds is actually the way to go? will this road lead to a better audio experience and pleasure?

Come with me then and lets see what we can find out when it comes to audio equipment, reproduction and offcourse user/listener experience.

1 σχόλιο: